Future Georgia Educators (FGE)
The mission of FGE is to help identify, recruit, develop and retain the next generation of Georgia’s teachers.
By elevating the image of teaching, FGE will attract dynamic and diverse students who will become
tomorrow’s great educators.
Code of Conduct
- Membership is open to any DECA scholar who is interested in exploring teaching as a career and who has the high qualities of character, personality, scholarship, and leadership essential to a good teacher.
- Two consecutive unexcused absences from regularly scheduled meetings may cause loss of membership.
- The scholastic and citizenship standing of each member shall be reviewed twice annually. Below average grades may result in placing the member on probation or cause loss of membership.
- Members are expected to participate in FGE activities (i.e. T-shirt competition and FGE Knowledge Bowl
- Scholar must have been an active member for a minimum of two years
- Scholar must attend 4 out 5 activities (these numbers may vary based on activities, but it should be equivalent to approximately 80%)
- Scholar missed less than 3 meetings in a school year
- Scholar has abided by club Code of Conduct
- Scholar club dues must include cord expense and shipping or club fundraisers for cords as noted in your budget. The school cannot cover the cost of any cords for clubs.