DECA's Student Government Association (SGA) serves the student body by enhancing the student experience via programs and activities. SGA focuses on integrity, respect, and community service. SGA also provides opportunities for students to become effective leaders on both the DECA and Georgia State Clarkston campuses.
Code of Conduct:
- Students must maintain a minimum of 3.0 GPA (Juniors and Seniors must be on track to graduate)
- Student must submit 2 references from DECA faculty and/or administrator.
- Students must be willing and able to attend mandatory meetings to be held after school at 4:00 p.m. on designated days.
- Studentss are expected to participate in all fundraisers, projects and activities in all stages from planning to implementation.
- Students are expected to maintain a positive image at and away from school and to have no disciplinary infractions.
- Students are expected to be the leadership for the other students at the school. You are role models for everyone else and should behave as such at all times.