Tri-M Music Honor Society
The mission of the Tri-M Music Honor Society is to provide opportunities for students who have already shown themselves to be academically capable and musically gifted.
Through performance and community service, Tri-M Music Honor Society members will develop confidence, creativity, critical thinking, compassion, and a host of other leadership skills sure to serve them well in school and beyond.
Code of Conduct
- Members must be enrolled in at least one music class for at least one semester.
- Members must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- Members must demonstrate respect, responsibility, trustworthiness, fairness, caring, and citizenship.
- Members must participate in community service and performance opportunities.
- Members must take initiative with duties such as planning meetings and rehearsals, deciding music that will be learned and performed, determining which community service activities they will pursue.
- Members must be willing and able to perform and practice on a continual basis.
- Scholar must have been an active member for a minimum of two years
- Scholar must attend 4 out 5 activities (these numbers may vary based on activities, but it should be equivalent to approximately 80%)
- Scholar missed less than 3 meetings in a school year
- Scholar has abided by club Code of Conduct
- Scholar club dues must include cord expense and shipping or club fundraisers for cords as noted in your budget. The school cannot cover the cost of any cords for clubs.