Ms. Ericka McCormick
Office Phone: (678) 875-2413
Office Hours: 7:00AM-3:30PM
HOW CAN I HELP?
Important Information Concerning the Infinite Campus Parent Portal
•Parents/Guardians must have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal account to verify/update their student(s) information.
•Parents/Guardians who do not already have a portal account should click here
•Parents/Guardians who have forgotten their portal username and/or password should click on the Forgot username?
or Forgot password?
link as appropriate on the portal login page which can you click on here
Residency Proof Accepted:
1. Current Mortgage statement or lease. Lease, mortgage or utility bill; MUST show parent/guardian name AND
2. One (1) current utility bill (electric, gas, or water) with the parent/guardian name listed. No telephone/cell phone bills, cable bills, insurance, or bank statements will be accepted AND
3. Parent/Guardian current official picture identification.
4. Housing documentation samples: sample of a lease and sample of a mortgage
In order to withdraw your student the following information must be emailed to [email protected]:
1. Student ID (Lunch Number)
2. Student’s First and Last Name
3. Student’s Date of Birth
4. Grade Level (9-12)
5. New Home Address
6. Student’s New School
7. Student’s New School Address
How to Complete Existing Student Registration
New to DeKalb County Student Enrollment
If the student was not a Dekalb County student within the last school year, there is an online process which can be found on the Dekalb County School website, or click here
Please understand the online process can take 24-72 hour to complete.
Transcription Request/Enrollment Verification
For transcript requests of recent (past 5 years) please complete the form below with the student's name (while attending) and the student's date of birth. Please also include the name (business/college/university) and address of where the official transcript needs to be mailed.
- Student Last Name (while attending DeKalb Early College Academy)
- Student First Name
- Student's Date of Birth
- Student's graduation year (if graduated)
- Student identification number (if known)
- Request type –
- Official Transcript – this will be in a SEALED envelope and will ONLY be sent to an education entity or business
- Unofficial Transcript (For Individual Use)
- First and Last name of person making request.
- Mailing Address – Street Number, Street Name, City, State, Zip Code
- Telephone (Contact) Number
For transcript request (student who graduated more than 10 years ago) and enrollment verifications.
For Student Records or Transcripts request, click here
All Diploma Reprints are handled by Jostens. DCSD does not Reprint Diplomas.
Our Jostens Representative is Mark Peay.
Contact Number: (706) 691-9359.